News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

Started by Zapato, 2012-11-22 02:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapato

hoping you are all having a great day. we're on cloud 9 here in zapatoville. daughter told us this evening that come August we will have another grandchild. life is way better than good. blessings just keep coming our way.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

57 Ford Kustom

Zap,
   That is wonderful news! I am happy for you and your family. You are truely Blessed. I have two grand Babies myself, and the best part of today (Thanksgiving) is I will get to spend the day with both of them! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Thanks,
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

wv 57s forever

gobble gobble gobble

RICH MUISE

Great news Zap....congrats. I hope everybody has a great day. We've got both my wife's family and neighbors coming in to have dinner with us...gonna have a packed little house. I need to figure out how to keep our six cats out of the house with people coming in and out...LOL
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

sprink88

Wow, GREAT! Congrats Zap

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone
~Chris

Ford Blue blood

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2012-11-22 06:44
I need to figure out how to keep our six cats out of the house with people coming in and out...LOL

There is this old Vietnesse recipe......

Seriously, hope you all have a truely blessed Thanksgiving as I begin preparing our meal in shorts and flip flops.  Had an early Thanksgiving last week with two of the three daughters in VA and the daughter from TX and grand child are up this week.  The blessings we have been given are many, they allow us to stay together despite the many miles seperating our homes.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Frankenstein57

Happy thanksgiving, 62 degrees today in Wisconsin. My son is home from his internship in Kansas city, thinking about a round of golf as dinner is not until later!

JPotter57

Congrats, Zap...Happy thanksgiving day everyone, blessings.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

James...couple more years on those youngins and your gonna need a double oven for two turkeys.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57AGIN

And a very happy night after the Thanksgiving Day celebrations to all.  Our Thanksgiving day was spent with me up in the attic installing "canned lighting" fixtures, as this was our first Thanksgiving day that we didn't get to celebrate with our entire family.  Our daughter, son-in-law and two youngest grandkids went up North to San Jose to celebrate with son-in-laws cousins.  But, we did get to celebrate and enjoy the evening with our son and our oldest grandson after they got off work.  The whole family will be getting together this coming Sunday for the traditional Turkey & fixins.  We too have been blessed.  I hope all our active servicemen & women got to share a SAFE and HAPPY Thanksgiving meal with either their families or others of their respective units as well as a bit of PEACE in the troubled Middle East.

Bob
57 AGIN

F570RD

Congats Zap!Spent yesterday pull'n the 3.70's DL and go'n to a 4.11 spool.It hit the mid 50's around noon and by 5pm was snowing.