News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Another 57 in a magazine

Started by 57chero, 2012-12-10 23:19

Previous topic - Next topic

57chero

I swear these things are popping up everywhere, picked up a SRP magazine (street rodder premium) vol. 3 #2 winter, waiting in line at the store opened it up and here is this beautiful two page profile of a 57 custom 300 . Its running a supercharged 5.4  32valve V8, check it out.

RICH MUISE

I wonder if that was the one I looked at thinking it was rodders journal. Was it green? If it was the same one, I'm curious if you thought the photos were highly photoshoped.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

Now this is the way a modified 4.6 Cobra powered '57 should look...If you're gonna cut it up, make it work...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

Nice to see more '57's poping up in the mags, as you said. Man that car is pretty. Where did you find the pics, James? I believe it is the same car I saw at the newstand, these are just natural looking photos though...I could look at these all day long. It's got a really beautiful interior as well. Interesting variation on the custom grille.
Does it make you want to go dark green with yours James?

JPotter57

Found them on the internet...searched for the owners name, found these...
Old, loud, and fast.

Re$urrected57

"Does it make you want to go dark green with yours.....?"

Ha Ha, I wouldn't want to go green with mine, but it surely makes me green with envy........

RICH MUISE

Just teasing James...He's like most of us were when approaching the painting stage...every time we see a '57 with a color we like we change our mind. In my case it was like a football game where you just knew whoever got last possesion was gonna be the winner.

57chero

That's the same one in the magazine there's a lot of detailed pictures of the interior and under cartridge amazing car.

JPotter57

I'm not really much on green, never did like it really.  I'm more of a red, or maybe blue kind of guy...
Old, loud, and fast.