News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Started by wildhog, 2012-12-23 14:12

Previous topic - Next topic

wildhog

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and get at least one part for your ride from Santa, Also say a prayer for our people in harms way. I guess this year you don't even have to be out of country to be in harms way. God Bless you all and your families. Tom
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

JimNolan

Merry Christmas to you Tom. And Merry Christmas to everyone on 57 Fords Forever . com. May you and yours be safe and healthy this Christmas season and pray for the one's that are less fortunate or grieving this season. Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

4thgen57

Merry Christmas to all my 57 ford buddies!

sprink88

Merry Christmas to everyone!
~Chris

F570RD

Have a happy and safe Christmas to all 57 Ford guys.

JPotter57

Merry Christmas to all of you guys.  I hope you have a safe and happy Christmas.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

57 Ford Kustom

Merry Christmas everyone! Santa brought me a New tool chest, and a 309 pc. mechanics tool set! Man I LOVE that wife of mine!!! I mean Santa (HA,HA)
With love,
The Patch Family 
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

wv 57s forever

merry christmas to all!

:003:

Re$urrected57

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

mtwilsonboy

Quote from: wildhog on 2012-12-23 14:12
Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and get at least one part for your ride from Santa, Also say a prayer for our people in harms way. I guess this year you don't even have to be out of country to be in harms way. God Bless you all and your families. Tom

Merry Christmas to you too wildhog. Hope its a good one.

chiggerfarmer

Merry Christmas!!!!! :icon_bigsmurf:
If you can\\\'t dazzle others with your brilliance, then baffle them with bullcorn

57AGIN

A VERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all our 57 community and to all a good night.

Bob
57 AGIN

Zapato

just got home from playing Santa for my neighbors grandkids, great way to finish a day. hope you all also had a good one.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Limey57

Happy Christmas everyone. 
Gary

1957 Ranchero

Igotta57

:canada:
  Merry Christmas every one and happy new year from Canada. OKanagan Valley in British Columbia.