News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Saved another one yesterday!

Started by glen b henderson, 2013-02-16 10:34

Previous topic - Next topic

glen b henderson

Well I lied, so what. I told myself and others that I had all the projects that I would need for the rest of my life, but when they just fall in your lap how can you pass them up. I picked up a Custom 300 2dr yesterday that had been in a barn since the early 90's. It is very straight  but does have the bondo and lower rust and no glass. This was a project started in the 80's by a soldier at Ft Benning, GA and the story is that he transferred out and left the car at the post hobby shop. After setting there for several years, they sold it to the current owner who put in his barn and never touched it again. I haven't decided what I am going to do with it yet, needs a lot of work so I may just pass it along. The good thing, it did not get crushed.

Freedom is not Free

RICH MUISE

:hello2: :hello2: Not sure you could call it saved...yet. More like saved for saving. way to go Glen.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

Let me know when you want it gone...I want it.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

glen b henderson

Well Rich, it was headed to Pull a Part, so I will call it saved for now. James you have first choice if I let it go.
Freedom is not Free

RICH MUISE

Absolutlly a save..I was just yanking your chain a bit. Any pics?
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

Send em to me and I will resize and post them for you Glen..
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

sprink88

~Chris