News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Service & Management Service Letters

Started by Zapato, 2013-03-31 15:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapato

Last year I found at the Portland Swap Meet a bunch of 57 service bulletins and Rich Muise was kind enough to copy them and post them here so we all have them now.

In the Product Service Letters (official title) we are missing any prior to P-320 and after P-368. Also missing 325,326,351,360,362 and 367.

There are also ''Management Service Letters'', personally have never seen any so not sure what they cover.  ? Anyone know ?

I'll be looking for more of them, then hopefully we will one day have a full listing. So if you have any check and see if they fill in any of our missing blanks.

Rich , thank you again for taking on the task of scanning, posting etc.... if you hadn't they'd just be sitting on my shelf. Noticed today that you copied one I didn't have and added to my collection.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

RICH MUISE

I'm glad I was able to do it....there was lots of work there for someone not to adept on a computer. Took about 20 hours if I remember, but that included alot of extra copying, etc I did for myself. I'm still sure glad you were able to fing the bulk of them. Filling in the missing holes will be tough I think. I've asked a couple of the literature/maual vendors about them and the response is always the same..."never even saw any".
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe