News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Specialty Power Windows, and wiper kits

Started by jumping jack flash, 2013-09-25 20:42

Previous topic - Next topic

jumping jack flash

Any of you ever used Specialty Power Windows products? I'm looking at using their power windows, and their wiper kit. I would like to hear your comments, if they are good products, and if not I really want to know that. Thanks.

gasman826

Mocked up their wiper kit.  The transmissions are a tight fit.  But they do fit.  Mounted the wiper motor on the inside of the right A pillar.  Might be real tough mock-up without stripping out the dash.  Will require a small access panel above the right vent opening (behind the right transmission).

jumping jack flash

Thanks Gasman. I'm doing everything you mentioned. This one is completely being disassembled, cleaning up the firewall, painting inside and out. You know the routine. Any info about this company's reliability of their products? Mounting them like we plan to do will make repairing them a real pain.

Ford Blue blood

I have used their stuff in a few cars I built.  Good stuff, good service and a great warrenty.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II