News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Selectair controller

Started by Ford Blue blood, 2013-11-15 08:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

hiball3985

My old eyes must be getting worst, I can't see the gold plating  :003:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

Two holy cows. ....... and it's not even nos. In the last year or so I've seen a dozen or so ads for diferent items with similar ridiculous pricing, but they've usually been nos stuff. One I can remember was a nos power seat switch for 450. No seat, no motor, just the switch.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hiball3985

And it might sell, there's an old saying about "Fools and their Money"
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Ecode70D

WOW
I'm glad that I don't need something like that for my car!

Zapato

My dad used to say that money is like a fickle woman, if you don't take care of her she will leave. Some fool will soon find another loving and caring for his money.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

57chero

There's a guy not to far from me that parts out 57 and 58 fords occasionally , he had a 57 fairlane 4dr. pretty rusty not many good parts on it but it did have factory air , I didn't have tools with me so I told him I would like to come back and get the garnish mldgs. with the vents and the control panel. Well a week or so I ran in to him, to late already hauled to the scraper.

Limey57

Someone will buy it, there's a certain breed of people that assume that just because it is on EBay it MUST be a bargain!
Gary

1957 Ranchero

Lou

I've run across guys like this all my life, if you look at his other listings there way overpriced too. I bet if you talk to him he'll tell you that his stuff is worth the money, and the people who bid on ebay are just cheap a--holes who want everrything for nothing.

4thgen57

Got another one to sell, removing it from my dash now!!!!

BAMA_57

And you would think for that price you'd get free shipping.
'57 Fairlane 500
'69 Boss 302 Mustang
'70 Boss 302 Mustang
'77 F-100 Explorer