News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Nice 57 custom 300 4 door

Started by Ecode70D, 2013-12-07 15:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecode70D

Quote from: Jeff Norwell on 2013-12-09 11:43
Jay.. your pal has the chops!..... incredible work!!!!

Jeff
     We need to go ever there to see what he's doing.  He's only 15 minutes from my place and it's all back road driving.
      Would you believe that he also has a 51 Ford business coupe and it still has the original back tray in it?   He even has one of my old cars  (53 Ford) that I brought up from Md. about 40 years ago.
      You need to check out the straight body work on the 57 also.
J>>>>--------------->

F570RD

"young nephews took  rocks and smashed all of the glass and damaged the surrounding stainless"..Are they still living?

Excellent work!

Ecode70D

Quote from: F570RD on 2013-12-11 09:12
"young nephews took  rocks and smashed all of the glass and damaged the surrounding stainless"..Are they still living?

Excellent work!

Yep.... They are all grown up and are probably in some executive job somewhere, or they may be running our country.  I'm guessing that they may be about 35-40 years old now.
    After all don't forget. "That was just the old car that Uncle----- left in their mom's garage before he went away."   They probably thought.. There's  Nothing better to do so let's open the door and go in and wreck the thing.