News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

James's new avatar

Started by RICH MUISE, 2014-02-17 11:42

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Hey James...I noticed the new yellow paint in your avatar..when did that happen? Did I miss something?...you need to do a better job keeping us posted..LOL
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

hotroddonnie

JPotter57

Just jambed out right now.  As soon as it warms up, stops raining, and I can get it out and finish blocking the body, I will finish rhe paint.  Want to get it done man, it's been long enough.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

hotroddonnie

I've been there not that long ago. Got sick of guys asking if I'm done....or haven't you finished that thing yet!

JPotter57

Donnie, I've had this car since Nov 07 and it hasn't moved under its own power yet, lol.  Hope to get my Y block back in soon with 5 speed, and at least get it running so I can drive it around here.  I really want to take it to the moonshine festival, but it is looking like I will be driving my old faithful 61 F100.  Not giving up hope yet.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

RICH MUISE

Oh heck, they're suppose to move under their own power?..nobody told me that.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

Quote from: JPotter57 on 2014-02-18 11:10
Just jambed out right now.  As soon as it warms up, stops raining, and I can get it out and finish blocking the body, I will finish rhe paint.  Want to get it done man, it's been long enough.

James
    I don't envy you that you have to do block sanding.  It seems like it never ends and it takes forever.  I hope that I never have to block sand another car again.  I'm sure that you will get the sanding  done and do a nice paint job on it too.  Nice to hear that you are installing Y block.   You will never regret it.  In my opinion they are the nicest sounding engine ever made.... after a Flathead.
Jay