News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

weather

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2014-02-16 17:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecode70D

What ...60 degrees???   You don't need a heater in 60 degrees.   Last week when it went up from single numbers to 32 degrees, I thought that we were having a heat wave.  That's the truth.   

hiball3985

Quote from: Ecode70D on 2014-02-18 20:52
What ...60 degrees???   You don't need a heater in 60 degrees.   Last week when it went up from single numbers to 32 degrees, I thought that we were having a heat wave.  That's the truth.   
No I don't need a heater, I need a heater and a coat  :003:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Ecode70D

Jim
     That package of warm weather that you promised to send a few weeks ago never arrived.
     FWIW Officially spring will be here in about 4 weeks.  So that's not too bad.  I'm really looking forward to mid summer when I'll have something else to complain about like "It's too hot".
     You get a lot of use out of your Ranchero. 
     I look forward to driving the wheels off my  57 this summer.  Jay

Limey57

Temperatures fluctuating between 40 and 45 degrees here at the minute, but we still haven't really had any snow, in fact I can probably count the really hard morning frosts on one hand.  Plenty of rain though...........
Gary

1957 Ranchero

Frankenstein57

The last two days it was 39, first time over freezing in over a month. Storm coming tonite, then big rain tomorrow. The frost is deep from the cold winter, we had 22 days of below zero. There is nowhere for a half inch of rain to go. Stay tuned.......

sprink88

hehe I hear ya Frankenstein, we had 2 days of 40 degrees. Now we are expected to get anywhere from 4-10" tomorrow
~Chris

Ford Blue blood

Talked to my brother-in-law in the Antigo area yesterday, same for them up there.  They have tons of snow on the ground, deep, deep frost, there hasn't been a decent melt since Christmas so if there is a fast melt/rain there is going to be major problems for most of you guys.

Have to say, don't miss it, do miss the folks and Friday night fish frys.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

sprink88

Kinda how I would feel Ford Blue Blood.  Heck. They just upgraded our snow.  5-11"   am I am closer to the 11 in. Area.  Ugh
~Chris

Ecode70D

We've been having so much snow that every day they bring news about roofs caving in.  Yesterday a barn roof caved in with a dozen cows inside some cows were killed and later in the day a roof came down on a lady and she died.

sprink88

Cruisin down the road. The day after 10" snowfall

~Chris

Ecode70D

Sprink
     We seriously need a dose of good weather without snow.
      I just found out  that the people in California, have a very serious drought.  I had no idea about that until I saw it  yesterday on the news, and Jim (Hiball) confirmed it when I contacted him.  Those people are hurting.

F570RD

Its 60 degrees in the garage so I do get to play with the car.Of course a $300 gas bill last month lets ya know you always pay to play.

sprink88

Very true on that gas bill!

E Code, how about us and you guys out east, ship our snow to Cali, Help with the drought.
~Chris

Ecode70D

Sprink
  That's a good idea.  They an use it.  How are going to do it?   Last time I tried to ship some snow, someone stole it and replaced it with water.

hiball3985

The weather liars said we may get rain next week, I've heard that before  :005:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang