News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Glove box emblem

Started by Ford Blue blood, 2014-03-16 09:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Ford Blue blood

Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

RICH MUISE

and SOLD!...but the guy got free economy shipping. When you go from a place like Amarillo to a week in Phoenix/Scottsdale you realize there's a DIFFERENT world out there...I'm so depressed!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

geraldchainsaw

i'm sure that if someone really wanted this glove box emblem bad,  some one would make a mold,  of course it would be a repo,  i know i could make one,  its not that hard,     jerry

Zapato

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2014-03-16 09:12
and SOLD!...but the guy got free economy shipping. When you go from a place like Amarillo to a week in Phoenix/Scottsdale you realize there's a DIFFERENT world out there...I'm so depressed!

Rich, you should tag along on a trip to Guatemala with me some time and really see a DIFFERENT world and you'd be overjoyed on your return home. Have seen these sell for even crazier money before which is another reason am personally glad I've always been more of a mild custom guy rather than a ''restorer''. Would drive me insane knowing the prices I'd have to pay for stuff we sent to wrecking yards in my youth.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

electricalan

I was thinking the same thing on the free shipping Rich.I hope he bucked up for insurance.
Returning from a long hibernation!!!

rmk57

Personally for $325 I would have welded up the holes in the glove box.
On the other hand if that's what's holding back your concours restored
Retrac then I guess you have to bite the bullet and pay the man.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

57 Ford Kustom

Zap, Guatemala? I have been there many Times! Where do you go and visit?
Tim :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.