News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Off topic Tara the wonder cat

Started by Ecode70D, 2014-05-16 11:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecode70D

I know this way way way if off topic, but this has been on the news for a couple of days now.
  A little 3-4 year old boy was peddling his tricycle  in his own driveway when the neighbor's dog attacked him and started dragging him away.   His cat Tara saw what was happening and sprang into action scratching and clawing at that dog and chased him away.  The boy suffered multiple puncture wounds and got lots of stitches. All of this is on camera.   If I knew how to post it, I would, but that is not my area of expertise.
    Google "Tara the wonder cat."
Jay

Jeff Norwell

Jay.
Saw that,It was AMAZING!
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

Jeff Norwell

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

RICH MUISE

That was cool. Showed it to my wife last night when she got home from the hairdressers...she told me her stylist was telling her about it.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

Jeff
     Thanks for finding it and posting it for us.
      That cat's OK in my book.
Jay

TexasFordGuy

1957 Club Victoria (63B)
1955 F100

hotroddonnie

That is a great news story and a great cat.... amazing! No question, sometimes when you see stuff like that you wonder if the animal was really trying to save what ever was being attacked, but this sure looks like it to me. HRD

Zapato

that's a mother cat protecting her ''kitten''.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

Frankenstein57

My wife saw a news clip that said the dog tore a pretty big gash in that kid

RICH MUISE

Yeah, that protective cat kinda overshadowed the horror of that kid being viciously attacked. He had a pretty good size bandage on that leg. The dogs in my neighborhood scare me to death. My neighbor has 4 pit bulls. Sorry if there are any pit bull lovers out there, but I sure wish they'd ban that breed, as they did in Colorado when I was living there. Two weeks ago, two of his almost killed each other, blood all over. Both required stitches. I told my neighbor if any of his got into my yard I was just going to shoot it. Just too many pit bulls here, with too many small children playing in the neighborhood...it's not gonna end well one of these days.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ecode70D

Quote from: Zapato on 2014-05-17 14:03
that's a mother cat protecting her ''kitten''.

Zap- :unitedstates:

Zap.....
   You hit the nail right on the head!!!!   
   That's exactly what I have been saying to my wife.   I also think that the next time we see that cat, it will be on some sort of a commercial.
Jay   

57 imposter

Up here, our news paper says the cat will throw out the first pitch at a baseball game!  Now THAT will be a news story! You are right Rich, Best solution for a loose pit bull is lead poisoning. too many good breeds out there looking for good homes to tolerate dangerous ones in your own yard.

Frankenstein57

I was at an all Ford show today, saw two people walking around with pit bulls, WTF?