News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Rick Wins "Best Hot Rod" at a Chevy Show

Started by 57AGIN, 2014-06-10 01:12

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

Hi All:

A few of us got together to go to a show about 1/2 mile from our homes last Saturday.  Nice show and a good day for the few FORD guys that were there.  We started the day off at a local gas station with a line-up at the pumps.  Then I got interested in this nice looking coupe with a mean stance.  It was a 1934 Chevy, but it had a big surprise under the hood.  Check out the photos.  Finally, Rick's cool 57 was awarded a "Best Hot Rod" trophy, also a 57 T-Bird took "Best Ford" at the show.  Nice of the Chevelle Club to award a nice trophy to a great ride.

Bob
57 AGIN

57AGIN

By-the-way, I didn't forget to take a photo of our two cars, just for grins.

Bob
57 AGIN

RICH MUISE

LOVE IT!!!  Best hot rod at a chevy club show..can it get any better?? Congrats, Rick!!
I love the point driven home with the '34 Chev's valve cover plate.
Thanks for posting Bob.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

electricalan

Love it bob.I am going to send those pics to my chevy fanatic brother in law.He has owned a couple of ford trucks in recent years and I am on him all the time.Looks like you two definately had the best rigs there.
                                                                   Thanks for sharing
Returning from a long hibernation!!!

57AGIN

electricalan:

I just noticed that you are up in Tacoma, WA.  For the last two weeks I was up in Yakima, WA for a grand daughter's graduation from High School.  Where is Tacoma from Yakima?  Our entire stay was in 80 + degree weather, a far cry from what was expected.  There was a sign just outside of the city limits that said, "Welcome to Yakima, WA the Palm Springs of Washington."
I would have loved to have made contact with another 57's club member.

I just had the frame & hitch strengthened to take the gross towing weight from a measly 3500 lbs. to over 6000 lbs.  Now if I can arrange it, a trip to the Mid-west is more likely to happen while towing 57 AGIN.

Bob
57 AGIN

Zapato

Yakima is over on the dry side of the state and it does get much hotter over there. When it warms over on this side its usually combined with humidity, been that way on/off last couple weeks.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72