News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Been working hard guys, newsletter up, then some.....

Started by JPotter57, 2008-02-23 10:51

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Hey everyone..Just wanted to let you know I have been crankin` on the newsletter, and it is up on the site now.  Get it at the Newsletters section of the site, or go here:
http://57fordsforever.com/mags/feb2008.pdf
Once you've read that, look to the right side of the list, you will see a list of archived newsletters there.  I have several of them from the very first in 2001 through July 2005 or so.  I still haven't found all of the old digital files yet, though I have some printed copies of the old stuff.  If I can't locate the files, I may scan the printed ones and place them here as well.  I hope you enjoy these "blasts from the past", as they show where we were at that time.  Note that the first issue, was even made in Black and White, to cut down on the file size, lol.  We have come a long way, and I hope you enjoy reading through the old stuff.
Enjoy the new issue as well.....all 20 pages of it.  Thanks to those who contributed this month.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

wolfpupsdad

just finished reading the latest newsletter. another outstanding job. really enjoyed the read.

frosty

Hi
I have to say it was a very interesting newsletter.I want to say thanks for all the hard work you put into it.  I am glad that there is someone  that knows about computers an can do what you are doing. Many thanks

57AGIN

James:

Outstanding job on the Newsletter.  You may have missed your true calling, look out Hot Rod, Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords, etc.  You sure did a nice job of cleaning up the article on the CalTracs.  I will sure be proud to display the Club Newsletter at the shows & events I attend this year.  Keep on, keeping on.

Bob
57AGIN

57 Ford Kustom

James :006:
   You did it again THANKS A LOT keep up the good work and we keep you around :old: :003: :003:

TOM  :unitedstates:  :burnout:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

cool57