News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

weatherstripping for a 1957 skyliner

Started by mtwilsonboy, 2014-10-04 16:03

Previous topic - Next topic

mtwilsonboy

I seen some where in a catalog a complete weatherstripping kit for a skyliner. I cant remember where I seen it. I thought maybe some one on this sight could tell me which company sells the complete kit. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

wildhog

JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

mtwilsonboy

Quote from: wildhog on 2014-10-05 00:50
Try Dennis Carpenter reproductions www.dennis-carpenter.com

I'll look again. There was some place I seen that I seen that sold them all as one kit. For the life of me I cant remember where I seen it.

RICH MUISE

Being a Skyliner, my best guess would be Jerry's classic cars....link is on our list. Open up their PDF catalog.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

mtwilsonboy

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2014-10-05 08:48
Being a Skyliner, my best guess would be Jerry's classic cars....link is on our list. Open up their PDF catalog.
Rich

Thanks for the replies. I found a complete kit, or so it say's on Kanter website. I'll call on monday to make sure it includes everything. They price it at 1163.00.

alvin stadel

I just received a complete kit from Jerry's, in fact had them send all rubber needed to do the car. To my amazement about 75% was USA made, kind of nice, but there was still some china crap. These guys restore a lot of RHT's  so they know what it takes.  Take are Alvin

mtwilsonboy

Quote from: alvin stadel on 2014-10-05 20:59
I just received a complete kit from Jerry's, in fact had them send all rubber needed to do the car. To my amazement about 75% was USA made, kind of nice, but there was still some china crap. These guys restore a lot of RHT's  so they know what it takes.  Take are Alvin

Maybe I should check out Jerry's. How much did you have to pay for the kit?

wildhog

Almost all of any body's kits are made by Dennis Carpenter.
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

SkylinerRon

X2  All the rubber parts are manufactured by Carpenter.
Get their catalog and buy direct.
Goodluck,

Ron.