News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

New Dakoa Digital '57 Dash

Started by Raven Rider, 2014-11-17 09:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven Rider

I was at the Good Guys show this weekend and talked to the Dakota Digital folks and they have just came out with a replacement gauge cluster for the 57 big cars and it looks so nice I will be ordering one soon.  So in a month or two if someone needs something for their original gauge cluster let me know I have about 3 of everything that I will not be using once my new gauges are ordered

VwDrvFnd

Yep damn nice dash and it uses he factory panel so no cutting or fab work involved. Going to be ordering mine next paycheck! :burnout:
I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?

gasman826

Raven Rider

I have contacted Bob's and I think there is only about $100.00 difference with replacing the Fuel and Temp gauges and rebuilding the Speedometer.  If I was doing a full restoration I would definitely go with Bob's his work is very nice but this RW will never be anything but a fun little hot rod.  Dakota Digital for me.