News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Overdrives, headers, and fenders

Started by jimrob, 2008-03-25 07:15

Previous topic - Next topic

jimrob

Does anyone know which overdrive trannies will bolt onto my '57 wagon's 292, hopefully with full synchro, and still work with my column shift?  Also need to find a manufacturer of headers for the 292.  And do EMS front fender extensions fit ...or are they as horrible as I've  heard?  I'm in CT and haven't been able to find any good front fenders that have decent extensions where the headlight buckets go.  Thanks to all for any helpful input.

Lou

All Ford O/Ds 1949 to 1964 will bolt to your 57 Bellhousing, no O/D is a full synchro. I have a NOS Left Front fender, and a good used right fender. I'm about to put them on ebay but would be willing to hear offers. Both have minor damage , I about it have it repaired but would consiter selling fenders "as is" for $1,000 for the pair. I'm in Milford, CT...Lou
I also have a factory rebuilt HD 1960 od trans, with 4000 miles on it, comes with yoke, and used 11 inch clutch disk.