News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Shout out to Tom Drummond

Started by 2drhrdtp57, 2015-01-30 23:26

Previous topic - Next topic

2drhrdtp57

I often wonder if people who play sports find like minded people around the world and can be as natural and friendly as car guys.

A friend of mine Alan Odonnell here in NZ was hosting a Friend Tom Drummond (Wildhog) from the USA at a local car meet, I have seen Tom post here often on the forum and it was interesting to me that we all struck up a conversation like old friends although I have never before met Tom face to face.

I sure hope Tom enjoyed his stay down under and I am sure Allan looked after you well.

And a quick shout out for Tom for spreading the 57 Fords International spirit far and wide on his visit,

cheers Tom.
1957      _____________     Ford
    \___((_____________))___/
     (@)_______V________(@)
      [______I______I_______]
        [__]  0             0  [__]

Y Blocks, The New Flathead

57AGIN

2drhrdtp57:

Who did the 57 Fords International pin and where or when was it available?  I've never seen one of those before, very nice.

Bob
57 AGIN

RICH MUISE

I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

junior58

Tom had contacted me prior to coming to NZ and said that he was going to be in Christchurch, so the timing worked out perfectly, as i was going to the same event in my Fairlane. I met with Tom at the event and had a very pleasant chat, and was blown away when he presented me with pins, badges and stickers, totally unexpected but very gratefully received.
To you Tom, I hope the rest of your stay in NZ was enjoyable and thanks again for the gifts.
Steve McKnight
57 Fords International - NZ chapter