News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Dakota digital cluster

Started by dgasman, 2015-02-11 18:25

Previous topic - Next topic

dgasman

I just got my Dakota gauges today , very nice unit. Now to find time for the install.
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman

RICH MUISE

Very nice...not sure which way I would have gone if they were available way back when. I guess that picture definetively answers any question we had about whether or not it included the dash faceplate that was shown in their pics.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

VwDrvFnd

Very Cool! It looks like you got the Black alloy with white but i am not sure if it from the lighting for what but it looks like the 2 needles on the right are orange? Cant wait to see some install pics.
I have a rust hole in my passanger side inner fender well, It's 58 years old what do you expect?

hiball3985

Maybe it's an optical thing so that your eye catches the two most important gauges easily ?
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

Raven Rider

I'm so glad you got this because I'm on the fence about buying one.  I can't wait to see it installed.  BTW your boss called and he said it will be fine if you took a few days off.

dgasman

Yes they are white but they light up red so it might be from the angle  I shot the picture? I wish it was work but its family stuff that is stoping me from working on the cars. Just a heads up if you do order them they take awhile to ship, mine took almost 4 months .
HAPPY MOTORING
dgasman