News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Nice Custom for sale...Colorado

Started by RICH MUISE, 2015-07-07 06:24

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Saw this really nice 2 dr Custom for sale in Colorado. It has a "built right" (that's a quote from the owner) 312. This was one of only two '57's at the NSRA show in Pueblo.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

RICH MUISE

Some more. Btw, it is parked next to the Lincoln Zepher that I posted some pics of a year or two ago as being the prettiest car I've seen in years.

hiball3985

I would love to have that one. I showed it to the head financial officer and she said NO!  :003:
JIM:
HAPPY HOUR FOR ME IS A GOOD NAP
The universe is made up of electrons, protons, neutrons and morons.
1957 Ranchero
1960 F100 Panel
1966 Mustang

RICH MUISE

I was trying to remember which car was which, or who told me what...but I believe this is the car had a lot of special head/valve/exhaust work done to "make it breath like it should". He talked about even a custom made tranny crossmember to allow the exhaust to flow correctly.

Limey57

Looks nice and you can't beat a decent black paint job over straight bodywork.
Gary

1957 Ranchero

RICH MUISE

He had parked it under a tree the night before at the hotel and it got covered with tree sap....kinda gave up on final detailing it for the show. He lives in Sedalia, Co., btw.

Ecode70D

Rich
   That car is absolutely stunning  and it's black.   I couldn't help but notice that it also came with overdrive.
    Most likely it's the T85 with OD.  Thanks for posting it. Jay