Pictures of 1957 Ford Fairlane & Ranchero for Ford book?

Started by Fonz, 2015-08-08 18:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Fonz

Hi all, I am writing a Ford history book, and was wondering if anyone with nice condition 1957 Fairlanes and Rancheros would like to send me pictures of their rides so they can be included in the book?

Please message me on this forum so I can let you know picture resolution requirements and my email address, so the images can be emailed to me. Naturally I am going to mention this forum in the book. Thanks! :burnout:

57AGIN

Fonz:

I have photos of my 57 taken by a professional photographer for a magazine spread.  Unfortunately, the magazine went out of business before the car was featured.  However, the car is a post model, a Custom 300 Tudor.  If interested just let me know.

Bob
57 AGIN

Fonz

Quote from: 57AGIN on 2015-08-11 02:14
Fonz:

I have photos of my 57 taken by a professional photographer for a magazine spread.  Unfortunately, the magazine went out of business before the car was featured.  However, the car is a post model, a Custom 300 Tudor.  If interested just let me know.

Bob
57 AGIN

Thanks Bob, I will send you a message with my email. It's good to show the historical origins of the musclecar, which certainly had its genesis before the 1960s. :004:

BBoswell

I can send photos of my Custom 300 and my ProStreet Ranchero if either of them are of interest.

Fonz

Quote from: BBoswell on 2015-08-11 21:47
I can send photos of my Custom 300 and my ProStreet Ranchero if either of them are of interest.

That's great, those early fullsize Rancheros are hard to find. I think this might be the first time, and the last time, a Ford book is done that doesn't focus solely on Thunderbird or Mustang. :001: