How do I move a "Subject/Topic" I started from one Category to another?

Started by KYBlueOval, 2015-11-10 09:45

Previous topic - Next topic

KYBlueOval

I started a new topic about a great experience I had with a guy in Kansas that has 45 to 50  '57 Ford parts cars. I meant to put in General Discussion, but in error posted it under Parts and Suppliers etc.. How do I move it?

RICH MUISE

John, you can cut and paste your original entry into a new one in discusions, then go back and delete your original post, but you can't do that to Lowrider's response. I think only James can move entire threads. In other words, I can copy and paste anybody's post, but I can only delete mine.
I will add that source to the list of salvage yards as soon as I get a few minutes, btw.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

KYBlueOval

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2015-11-10 11:12
John, you can cut and paste your original entry into a new one in discusions, then go back and delete your original post, but you can't do that to Lowrider's response. I think only James can move entire threads. In other words, I can copy and paste anybody's post, but I can only delete mine.
I will add that source to the list of salvage yards as soon as I get a few minutes, btw.
Thanks Rich

RICH MUISE

He's been added to our list of salvage yards. Thanks for letting us know about him, John. Surprised he hasn't come up before this.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

KYBlueOval

Rich, I was surprised as well that he was not listed. Thanks for adding him.