News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

MUST SEE

Started by 57 imposter, 2016-03-24 09:59

Previous topic - Next topic

57 imposter

we visited the Dwarf Car Museum in Maricopa Az. Almost everyone has seen the 39 chev. he built but there is so much more to see that if you are anywhere close, the extra drive is really worth the trip..I know the guy has been asked the same questions a thousand times but when you ask one, he acts like its the first time he's heard it and will talk to you as long as you want. I will try and post a couple pictures in another post.

Ecode70D

I have talked to that guy a few times in Az.   Did he happen to mention that his main source of sheet metal is from refrigerator panels?  He is low profile and absolutely amazing. .

57 imposter

Originally, that was correct but that was before he learned how to bend sheet metal. since then he has used 20 gauge. The total lack of any modern equipment was another surprise. his english wheel looks like it came out of the stone age. I took  ton of pictures but can't get even two of them to post with no text. very enjoyable visit, everyone who can get there should.