Where can I find a Vacuum Hose Diagram for a 1995, 5.8 Liter/351 EFI motor?

Started by KYBlueOval, 2016-06-03 07:39

Previous topic - Next topic

KYBlueOval

I have a 1995 5.8 L / 351 EFI motor and I'm in need of a vacuum hose diagram / schematic, so I can determine what lines can be eliminated.
I see a lot of photos showing the routing, but I've not been able to locate a  detailed schematic telling what the lines are for and where hook up, so I can determine if I need them.
Where do I find the elusive schematic?
Thanks John

RICH MUISE

I use www.ALLDATAdiy.com for all my drivers. Each vehicle is bought seperatly, some are better than others. Also had one for the donor cars I pulled stuff from for the '57...95 Mark VIII and "97 Mustang. You might try asking if the particular diagram you need is actually on there before you buy it. They get cheaper after the first one, and since it can be changed to another vehicle once a year, you can buy it for what you need now and then change it over to your daily driver.
They don't get into the old cars, btw.
I'd search the manual sellers for a factory shop manual on the donor car on ebay and the web.
I keep an eye out for them at the swap meets, once found some duplicates I already had so cheap ($5) I bought them for friends who had the same engine/cars. BTW, every Haney's, etc. manual I've ever bought at the auto supply stores has been a complete waste of money.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

KYBlueOval

Quote from: RICH MUISE on 2016-06-05 08:49
I use www.ALLDATAdiy.com for all my drivers. Each vehicle is bought seperatly, some are better than others. Also had one for the donor cars I pulled stuff from for the '57...95 Mark VIII and "97 Mustang. You might try asking if the particular diagram you need is actually on there before you buy it. They get cheaper after the first one, and since it can be changed to another vehicle once a year, you can buy it for what you need now and then change it over to your daily driver.
They don't get into the old cars, btw.
I'd search the manual sellers for a factory shop manual on the donor car on ebay and the web.
I keep an eye out for them at the swap meets, once found some duplicates I already had so cheap ($5) I bought them for friends who had the same engine/cars. BTW, every Haney's, etc. manual I've ever bought at the auto supply stores has been a complete waste of money.

Thanks Rich........I have some of this sorted out. No doubt the source you reference will help finish the job.
John

Zapato

Have you tried just asking at your local ford dealer?  Tell them what you're doing and will most likely they"ll print you a copy. Start with the parts but it has worked for me in the past.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

KYBlueOval

Quote from: Zapato on 2016-06-09 22:06
Have you tried just asking at your local ford dealer?  Tell them what you're doing and will most likely they"ll print you a copy. Start with the parts but it has worked for me in the past.

Zap- :unitedstates:
Thanks for that suggestion. I have 95% of this resolved...........I think. I'll make that trip to the Ford dealer, if I can't resolve the remaining few lines and what purpose they serve. Good thought. Thanks.