News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Started by Johnnyboy, 2016-01-13 18:18

Previous topic - Next topic

sprink88

James, you said it perfectly
~Chris

Lucky'57

Ch**vy, bailed out by the Gov. Government candidates funded by the Saudi's, Ergo, Ch**vy's = Mooslems. LOL. I love you old 57 guys :). FORD rules!
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

Lucky'57

Ch**vy's can go as fast as you want.
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got - Henry Ford (1863-1947)

JPotter57

1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Johnnyboy

Hey all, thanks for the  reply on the steering box. Im going to take your advice and get a 58 box so as not to have to change everything on the front end. I have a line on one and will get it soon. I didnt leave the site just busy with life. It was cool reading the responses to my "new member" post and fully understand everyone's views on the  Ford / Chevy thing. Thanks for havin me regardless!!! I do have a 1957 Ford wagon so I will need the info and views on any other parts of the car and I believe this sight is as good as any if not better to get that!

Took a brake from the gasser build and got back into my Small engine obsession....antique/vintage Briggs and strattons and an addition to to my sickness turn of the century hit and miss engines (no Fords or Chevys in there) Thanks again and if you see the "Talks Cheap" gasser at the Hunnert car heads up or the Melt down drags at Byron Dragway come on over and give me some trouble Ill be glad to take it!

Johnnyboy

If its cool to post, a small portion of my collection.

An old Jager that is not mine but would really like to have.

Some of my old briggs, Clintons.

All older the 1957!

gasman826