News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Mecum Indy 2019 F-Codes

Started by Jerrys Kars, 2019-04-14 18:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerrys Kars

Ten 57 T-Birds all F-Codes for auction. Amazing to see that many at one auction. I'm sure that Minter and Miller had something to do with this.

Tom S

SkylinerRon

Anyone know why some supercharger air cleaners have multiple holes in them and some are solid?

Ron.

lalessi1

I looked at the pics of the F code Custom and I have a couple of questions... Did the Custom have armrests on the door or was that reserved for the Custom 300? Ditto on the passenger side sun visor. Just curious, I thought I knew but now I am not sure.
Lynn

rmk57

My Custom came without armrests but may have been optional. Mine also came with two sun visors, kind of cardboard looking material. Not sure if the right side was optional or not but it's quite rare to see one with just the plug in place.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

Randyh

The phase 1 air cleaners did not have the multiple holes in them.  I was told that it was determined that they were too restrictive and the holes were added when phase 2 production started. 
My father's Phase 1 Custom does not have arm rests and only has a driver's side visor.  The visor is as someone said a cardboard like material.

lalessi1

I am pretty sure my car came without arm rests, they were installed after the fact and obviously not by Ford. It had two sun visors but I pulled out the right side and added the block off plate.
Lynn