News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

SMS sale

Started by Ray Summitt, 2020-03-27 11:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Summitt

In case anyone might be interested SMS is have a 19% off sale going on.
I just ordered door panels and rear armrest covers for my 2 dr ht .

Ray

59meteor

Ray, did they give you an estimate on delivery of the door panels? I would really like to get a set of their door panels for my 59 2 door sedan, the pictures on their website look perfect, but I don`t really want to pay for them 100% up front, and have to wait at least a year for my parts.
1959 Meteor 2 door sedan , 428 Cobra Jet 4 speed. Been drag racing Fords (mostly FEs) 47 years and counting.
Previous 50s Fords include 57 Custom 4 door, 2 57 Ford Sedan Deliveries, 59  Country Sedan, and as a 9 year old, fell in love with the family 58 2 door Ranch Wagon.

Ray Summitt

They said that their manufacturing dept was closed due to the virus. And after they are allowed to return to work it would be a couple months. I talked to them a week later and they told me they were flooded with orders in the week since I placed my order.
You might want to call to get an estimated delivery time.

Marc

I ordered door panels 2 years ago this month. At the time they told me 6 months. Every time I call after that its a new excuse. Hope you're not in a hurry.

mustang6984

Quote from: Marc on 2020-04-09 13:48
I ordered door panels 2 years ago this month. At the time they told me 6 months. Every time I call after that its a new excuse. Hope you're not in a hurry.

Jeeze! You could have grown a tree...cut it down, made the cardboard and stitched a pair together in that time! they are trying to go out of business apparently.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker