News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Anyone in Phoenix or Buckeye area?

Started by sprink88, 2021-03-04 08:44

Previous topic - Next topic

sprink88

I don't know if he is a member here but I am interested  in a car, wondering if Phoenix/Buckeye guys know about it. 
~Chris

RICH MUISE

If he's a member here, he's never posted pics nor his location. Buckeye was where we use to go twice a year to visit my wife's aunt and uncle, 4th generation ranchers headquartered in Buckeye, so I would have noticed. We have relatives still there, but not close and not car guys. If you belong to the Hamb, I know there were Hamb members there.
He may be a member of the 52-59 Hamb social club.......skysix or something like that, I'll look.

EDIT: I believe that is SKY SIX on the Hamb That's a beautiful car. If you're not a Hamb member, and I can do some messaging for you or maybe find someone to look at it for you, let me know. The guy that runs the 52-59 social club is very knowledgeable and lives in Phoenix.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

sprink88

That's good to know Rich.  I am on HAMB I will have to look it up.  Thanks! I am trying to fly down next weekend to buy it.
~Chris

RICH MUISE

Awesome. good luck with the purchase.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe