News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

guys....Ecode70D needs help logging in.

Started by Jeff Norwell, 2022-04-09 08:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff Norwell

Ecode70D (Jay Arrow) is having great difficulty logging into the site or gaining any access....  if anyone can give a tip or hint to him via an email.... he would greatly appreciate this.
I have been trying to help but out attempts have come up empty handed.
Thanks guys.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

RICH MUISE

Same here....I've been kinda useless. I did send him a message thru the Hamb suggesting a temp. fix. I suggested he submit a new application for membership using a similar tag.....maybe 70D Ecode or at least something recognizable as him. I'd approve him right away after seeing it, without going thru the normal emailing. He'd lose his history, but at least he'd be back on the forum.
I've got no way of knowing what his of log-in issue is. I reminded him the password has to be exactly as submitted.
It would be good to have Jay back, and I know how important it is for him as being his wife's caregiver leaves him pretty much housebound.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Jeff Norwell

We did submit a new application Rich and he did not get a response from the site.....  this could be his own computer giving him issues... and yes.. his hands are very much tied due to his caregiving  responsibilities.
But,.. he just loves this board.
maybe..... if possible,... you could reach out to him,... he mentioned that you have his personal contact info.
thanks so much Rich.

"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

RICH MUISE

I've been checking for new applications several times daily and no new applications since the forum came back up. I'll try submitting one later today to see if it's a forum issue. As you mentioned, it may be an issue with his computer. Gotta run some errands.
I lost Jay's contact info, and other than it would be nice to chat with him again, I wouldn't be much help as far as this issue is concerned.

CobraJoe

I'll give Jay a call; I can stop by and see him if he needs help.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

Rich, I just talked to Jay and gave him your phone so he can reach out to you and hopefully get this corrected.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

Ecode70D

James and Rich
   The fact that I am typing this message must mean that I am hooked up.
   I really really thank both of you very much for the work that you did for me today.
   WOW  THIS IS GREAT!!!! Jay   

RICH MUISE

It put a big smile on my face to see you posting this morning Jay!!

djfordmanjack

Ecode70D

Yes Günter
  It sure is nice to be back on the site again.
  A special thanks to all the guys that called me also. 
Jay

CobraJoe

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,