News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Picture attachments

Started by JPotter57, 2022-04-07 15:32

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

Not sure what's going on with the photo attachments. I am trying to find a solutiion, so hang in there. Until then, use photobucket or similar hosting to post your pictures. I'll let you know when/if I get it straightened out..
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

CobraJoe

DO NOT USE PHOTOBUCKET, use anything else but, especially after Photobucket tried to hold everyone's pictures hostage a few years back.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

CobraJoe

Not sure what changed James, but my photo links are not working, even in my old posts, but they were this morning.
I also notice the Fonts, colors, sizes, etc buttons are missing now.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

KYBlueOval

James.........FYI, I posted some photos yesterday and everything was OK, you could see them.
Now, they are not visible. I'm not complaining, just wanted you to know.
John

abe_lugo

One thing you can do is hotlink the pics from an album in another forum. 
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

chapingo17

Not sure what's going on ,but I'm not able to see picture attachments. What can I do? I tried different browsers no luck.

mustang6984

also  oticed we can  no longer reply using a previous post as the lead-in to our posts.
And we need to mark each discussion thread for updates or we do not get them.

Again...not complaining...God no! Just putting info out there. When it is fixed...it is fixed. We can wait.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

RICH MUISE

"also  oticed we can  no longer reply using a previous post as the lead-in to our posts."
highlight what you want to transfer, hit control C, then click where you want it, and hit control V. Copy and paste buttons..I use it more than the old quote buttons.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

abe_lugo

Hi members.  I uploaded some photos today but it does not give the option as to the size.  They were in the 3Mb range. 
I'm on iOS so not sure where to resize my photos.

RICH MUISE

first question....what's IOS?.phone? computer?
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

abe_lugo

iOS is iPhone system if you use the HAMB as you load image it gives you the option as to the sizing on the photos. You can make a image in your phone like 500k as you post it.  Without having to reduce it using an extra software on you phone. 

I gues my current fix will have to be sending myself the image and posting from my laptop.  A little archaic but it works.

abe_lugo

My bad as you load the pics at the bottom there is a section where you can choose the file size like the Hamb you can also click INSERT and the pic will be put in the post. 
Thanks for this!!

JPotter57

You are limited to 6 mb on the photos. I may change that in the future, but 6 mb is plenty for most cell phone pics.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.