News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

all new to me,

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2022-04-07 21:07

Previous topic - Next topic

geraldchainsaw

hi,  who ever took over,  great,  thought we had lost the forum,  who ever,  thanks,   jerry.                   how do I log out?       & I added a picture,  but must havedone it wrong,  Ican't see it                                       ok,  found out how to log out,  now for the picture problem

SkylinerRon

So great to have this resource again. Thank you ever so much !

Ron.

geraldchainsaw

test                  let me know if u c the picture

CobraJoe

No pic visible, actually, no pics visible on the forum anywhere
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!

'96 Bronco,
'39 Ford Coupe,
'57 Fairlane,
'68 Torino GT
'15 F150,
'17 Escape,

RICH MUISE

Jerry...we're mostly all having pic problems, but I'd suggest to everyone to try their testing in the test area. Also, no one "took over".............James is still the bossman, and will continue to be. Glad you made your way back here!
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

geraldchainsaw

Rich,  its not that I don't  know how to post a [picture,  its just that no picture shows up like it did in the old forum      jerry

mustang6984

Yea...looks like there is still a tad bit of tweaking to be done...change...is a royal pain in the...Donkey...
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

JPotter57

I made it to display thumbnails that you click to enlarge because some of us still have crap internet, and it takes a long time to load a page if the page is full of 6mb photos. Sorry, but until everyone is on a gigabit connection, that setting will stay.  I have a 6 mb DSL connection because thats all thats available in my rural community, and it seriously takes about a minute for each pic loaded page to load. Its not that big a task to click a thumbnail and load a bigger photo. I did bump the size up to 6mb from the previous 4 mb limit, since i can cause it load thumbnails now.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.