News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

body work, welding etc

Started by geraldchainsaw, 2022-12-07 20:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Ecode70D

Joe
     With the neighbors that you have, why am I not surprised?    It's my opinion that they have a good day when they are giving you the business. You have the worst neighbors.

Joe

mustang6984

I SO love not having neighbors anymore. Seven acres provides one with so much peace and quiet! No more listening to other neighbors argue and no one to watch what I am doing so they can complain and bi^tch.
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

RICH MUISE

I've got the best neighbors one could hope for. They are helpful when needed, mind their own business other times. One one side is a car guy in spades......and a Ford guy to boot!  We did a car show together (finally) last October 100 miles away. It was a great day. My other side neighbor has an old Jeep sitting in his driveway waiting for restoration when he retires. His daughter brings us cookies, lol. When we replaced our common fence on both sides three years ago, both neighbors chipped in for 1/2 the cost our their shared side without question.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

CobraJoe

I only have one that's a problem and he's gone, for now anyways. All my other neighbors are awesome and even has one with a race car!
The neighbor I mentioned on the gas issue was in the city at my old shop.
When I was fourteen years old, I was amazed at how unintelligent my father was. By the time I turned twenty-one, I was astounded at how much he had learned in the last seven years!
'15 F150, '96 Bronco, '39 Ford Coupe, '17 Escape, '57 Fairlane