News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Scare bird brake kit

Started by campy38, 2024-05-20 09:35

Previous topic - Next topic

campy38

I know it's a long shot. Does anyone have a scare bird bracket kit they would be willing to part with? Wanting to do conversion and looks like that option is cheap/easiest way but they are not in stock.
Max-
57 Fairlane (flamin mo)
"speed's just a question of money. How fast you wanna go?"

abe_lugo

I think another company took over scarebirds designs' maybe the name is on the Hamb.  I knew I should have bought a couple sets before they went away.
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

campy38

Quote from: abe_lugo on 2024-05-20 19:32I think another company took over scarebirds designs' maybe the name is on the Hamb.  I knew I should have bought a couple sets before they went away.
I've sent them an email. And read a few posts about how it may be under new ownership. I hope they reach out. You can find the kit on the site but it is unavailable at this time to order...
Hoping someone has one but if not then I'll prolly just go another route. I'm too impatient😂
Max-
57 Fairlane (flamin mo)
"speed's just a question of money. How fast you wanna go?"

ragtop

be careful I got a kit from them never got a good pedal stock brakes were better than the kit later found out the brackets moved when you put the brakes on never got them to lock up I put stock back on and put kit in dumpster not sheer it was the new guys or old it may have ben when the sale happened but wood not stand behind the kit