News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

SNOWING

Started by alvin stadel, 2024-06-18 09:55

Previous topic - Next topic

alvin stadel

I would like to send a nice sunny day wish to Tom, AKA, THOMASSO, in Butte Mt, it is cold and snowing at his house last night and today. Not a good day for a little drive in the 57.  It also snowed hard enough to close the Beartooth Pass between Red Lodge Mt. and Cook City Mt. But wait summer is only 2 days away, then all will be good.

mustang6984

LOL!!! Love it! So...is this the beginning of global freezing now then? LOL!!!
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

rmk57

Big heat wave in the east and the west is well below seasonal.
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

FiveSevenLiter

A group of hot rod buddies were in Laurel last night, heading to Colorado. They are reporting it is cold, the roadster drivers are reporting very cold. Here is a post with updates on their trip, some are from southern California that drove up to Seattle to meet the Canadian group, most of the the guys are 70+ and do these trips annually.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/good-ol-fashion-hot-rod-road-trip.1318366/
1957 Custom 300 - since 2012 SOLD 2024
1951 Mercury M3 - since 2004
1951 Ford F1 - since 1987
1950 Ford Tudor - since 2019
2009 Sport Trac Adrenalin

Jeff Norwell

It's 95 and sunny here... all week.. yea.I love it.
"Don't get Scared now little Fella"

1957 Ford Custom-428-4 speed
1957 Ford Custom 300-410-4 speed

http://www.norwell-equipped.com

alvin stadel

Man, wish I would have known your friends were in town. My place is 4 miles west of town, on highway 10.  Because of my site I don't get to go or do much any more and I love company, esp. car guys.  I sure hope they have a good safe trip. And in the future, if any of you come by this way please look me up, beer is always cold, coffee is hot and I love company.

mustang6984

And for those who haven't stopped by...bring your glasses! The walls in the garage side are a lot of fun to look at and read! LOTS of cool stuff!   :006:
Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker

thomasso

Alvin; Thanks for the condolenses but hey it's still June in western Montana.  It was really nice on the 8th for the local airport fly in air plane and car show. Didn't take the 57 as I saw a stream of gasoline when backing out of garage. Took me a couple of hours to change the pump that night, used to be a 15 mln. job.and of course it took two days to get over it. Took the Willys Aero instead.  Didn't go to Deer Lodge Saturday either, too cold.  Its 37 degrees and bright sun now however.  Tom.
57 E Code Black 76B   55 Willys Aero   63 Rivera   99 Lightning  1- XK8 Convs.   05 Vanden Plas  etc.