News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

1957 Ford Fairlane 500 2 door Club Victoria hardtop

Started by Fairlane Fan 57, 2024-05-31 02:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Fairlane Fan 57

Quote from: 57chero on 2024-06-10 00:09Ok you need to check out the Northwest Classic Car Auto Mall.com and click on the classified adds 1979 and older cars there's a 57 one owner beautiful car its more money than you want to spend and it's in Washington State but its weel worth a look.

Thanks 57 chero I looked at it already-not bad. I want to see if there's something closer. Thanks for the sharing the link. 

Fairlane Fan 57

abe_lugo

For project 2 door hardtop.  I have seen the full array.  From 900-12k

There are a couple in the 3500 Range that seem nice enough to get running and enjoy. 

I can find and send some links. 
Again, I'm cheap, but I like running projects or very close to running, or mostly original cars. 

Ones a lot parts are going.  You're gonna spend a lot to get it back together. 

I thought you had found something?

A could really hear Custom 300 2 doors have came across FB marketplace for 8k or less in next to driving condition with nice paint.
The hardtops I'm seeing seems to be more like needs a good going through and tires1.5k,interior 2k, paint??!
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

abe_lugo

Here are two.  I think the 12k is way over priced. They are flipping and will never get that much.  I would expect to see that sell for less than 6k. 

The other seems reasonable bit what is missing?
There were two mostly original hardtops this year and one was 3500 and the other more like 1500.

I threw in the 58 because it looks like a good deal if you don't care that it's a 58. 

A runs and drives nice interior one went for near 8k

I talking mostly all west coast cars.
Abe      Los Angeles, CA  IN Los Angeles proper. 90008

Lou

A better question is, "Can I still get the parts and the people to help me build the car I want?"

mustang6984

Nothing is impossible...
The word it's self says I'M POSSIBLE  (Audrey Hepburn)
2 '57 Ford Couriers AND '57 Fairlane
3 Mustangs, '69 fastback-'84 SVO-'88 Saleen Convertible
'49 Ford P/U
'50 Dodge P/U
'82 RX-7
'65 Chrysler New Yorker