News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Site problems

Started by JPotter57, 2009-01-13 10:42

Previous topic - Next topic

JPotter57

I have found what the problem is with the site, so I can fix it earlier when/if it happens again.  It is simply a stall of the .php pages, and causes the system server to freeze up and display an error.  I should be able to catch it early enough that I can fix it before we lose any time.  I am looking to completely fix it, so stay tuned for more info.  I may archive this forum and make a new one, depending on the trouble to fix it.  Hopefully it is a bug with this upgrade, and if so, I can revert to the older version, or maybe a new version is out.  I may just stay on top of the error logs daily and fix it as a daily operation, though it is time consuming.  Hang around though, it is fixable.   JP
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

wolfpupsdad

james, any thing is fixable if ya got a big enough hammer, big enough wrench, hot enough tourch and a large enough caliber hand gun, lol.

Zapato

Good to hear that been dropping in last few days and left empty handed. Never realize how much you appreciate something till its gone. Thanks you for all your efforts.  :unitedstates:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72