News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Its my anniversery today.....

Started by F570RD, 2009-03-09 08:01

Previous topic - Next topic

F570RD

35 years ago today I brought home my 57 from Joe's Auto Sales just out side of Hastings Mn.$140 for the car and a bunch more over the years.Met a lot of good people with it.

wolfpupsdad

congrads are in order.  some of us have cars and tools that go back farther then wives do.

shopratwoody

Happy Anniversary! Got mine from the folks in 73. Raced it for years also. Good Times :004:
I hate blocksanding!

F570RD

10 years back I had a party.This year I was in bed by 7.30.Of course it fell on a Saturday back then.Thanks guy's.

wildhog

THAT IS SO NEET THAT YOU HAVE HADE THAT CAR THAT LONG. IN 1965 MY FATHER BUILT ME A 57 RAG TOP WITH A 368 LINCOLN MOTOR,4 SPEED B&M HYDRO. I LATER TOOK THEMOTOR AND TRANS. AND PUT IT A 2 DOOR SEDAN(I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE LIGHTER TO DRAG RACE) BUT I STILL HAVE A FEW PIECES FROM THAT FIRST RAGTOP ON THE 57 SUNLINER THAT I AM DRIVING TODAY. TOM
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

Hoosier Hurricane

I don't remember the dates, but I bought my car in the summer of '71 at a local wrecking yard for $25.  It hit the strip in the fall of '71, and I have raced it continuosly with the same engine combo, the F code 312.  I don't count '71 as a race year, so this year will be the 37th year racing this car.

John