News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

COLUMBUS OHIO FORD SWAP MEET

Started by wildhog, 2009-03-10 23:19

Previous topic - Next topic

wildhog

IS ANY ONE FROM THE MIDWEST GOING TO THE ALL FORD SWAP MEET IN COLUMBUS OHIO AT THE END OF MARCH? I WOULD LIKE TO GET TOGEATHER WITH OTHER MEMBERS TO TALK ABOUT GETTING SOME THINGS GOING IN THE MIDWEST. EMAIL ME AT BULLDOG57@CHARTER.NET OR CALL MY CELL# 815-871-8017 THANKS TOM
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

JPotter57

Hey, Tom...I'll be there on Saturday..Long haul from Mississippi, but I will be going to see Charlie Crites while I'm there, as well as swinging back by Allans place in WV....plan to take home a truckload of glass `57 parts.   :003:

Cant wait should be a good time.  Where will you be?  PM me for my cell or I'll call yours.
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

Frankenstein57

I'd be interested, Is it a Friday to Sunday deal?  Mark

JPotter57

Friday is usually set aside for the vendors only, to come in and set up, get early deals, etc.  Saturday and Sunday are the days of the swap.  It has always been a good time, every time I've been, probably close to 8 or 10 times.  Awesome swap meet, plus, if you meet up with friends, its even better.  Hope to see some of you there...
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.