News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

where can I post a bunch of my pictures...?

Started by texasmark1, 2009-08-27 14:38

Previous topic - Next topic

texasmark1

have seen "Photobucket", etc... anybody have any recommendations on a good, easy, cheap/free site where I can put up pictures of my car?  have it almost finished and would like to share the story...

thanks,Mark
God Bless Texas!

57 Ford Kustom

Photobucket works for me and it is free, you can also size the pictures there.

TOM :unitedstates:

aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.

texasmark1

Tom,
you're just the guy I was hoping to hear from... can you give me some info on your Lake pipe installation?  are they working or just for show?  if working, do you have some kind of cut off when you want to run the regular exhaust?  was the installation costly?

appreciate the input as I'm thinking of putting some on mine too.

thanks,mark
God Bless Texas!

JimNolan

TexasMark1,
      Why can't you post them on this website. I'd like to see them and also hear your story. The story is one of the most important parts of the restoration. I'm sick of going to car shows and someone telling a story like ( I didn't have anything to do so I bought this car in Florida and had it shipped to me just as you see it now). Jim
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

texasmark1

Jim, thanks for the invite to share... I can, but was unsure about the limit of space available to me to use... I have not tried posting pics of my car anywhere yet... although I'd like to see it on this site as well as offer it on the yblocksforever site...

when I catch the Mrs in the right frame of mind, perhaps I will send up one or two just to make sure they get placed correctly...

thanks,Mark
God Bless Texas!

57 Ford Kustom

Mark :006:
  I sent you a reply that next day. I just resent it to your personal email

TOM :unitedstates:
aka:Bluedot Kid 2
To fast to live, to young to die.