News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

57 ford drivers door

Started by danasc, 2009-11-15 15:32

Previous topic - Next topic

danasc

looking for a drivers door   - preferably in central Illinois  2 door 500 sedan  - long wheelbase car it has the chrome on top of it - mine was hit and its not repairable - may also need part of the drivers 1/4 panel underneath the drivers back window - Steve - dscamp1969@yahoo.com let me know location - thanks also will probably need trim unless custom 300 trim will work - have the whole set I think still in my garage buried

glen b henderson

Not in IL, but I have a pair of bare doors in good shape and have a Q panel with some rust in the lower portions. Tried to email, but would not go throw. Located in central Alabama. You can call Glen @ 334-799-6577 cell or 334-227-3004 .
Freedom is not Free

Frankenstein57

If you guys want to ship the doors, check into greyhound. My cousin shipped doors, fenders, inner fenders, and a tailgate from Santa Barbara to Milwaukee. Just wrap the edges and corners good, they carry the parts in the belly of the bus with the luggage. Go to the website, they have a calculator for size and weight. I'd recommend taking the guts out of the doors. Mark

glen b henderson

Thanks I've shipped some parts by Greyhound before but nothing as large as a door. I have been using the post office lately with good results, anything under 70lbs they will ship. Most recently 312 crank and y block heads. Cheaper than UPS or FEDEX.
Freedom is not Free

Ford Blue blood

Glen I might be interested in those doors if danasc don't want/get them.  Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

glen b henderson

Bill, I have not heard from him, so if you want them let me know. Good doors from west Tx,  $200 for the pair. I also have an extra solid hood $250.
Freedom is not Free

Ford Blue blood

Glen, going to visit the kid in VA for Thankgiving, will give you a shout when we get back the first week in December.  Bill
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

glen b henderson

Freedom is not Free