News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Happy New Year

Started by Igotta57, 2009-12-30 21:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Igotta57

Happy New Year!!! to all the 57ers from British Columbia Canada

wv 57s forever

happy new year from west virginia. :occasion18:

JPotter57

Happy New Year from Gulfport, MS.... :old: :drunk: :icon_pidu: :occasion18: :icon_joker: :icon_oak: :icon_jook:  :drunk: :puke: bawl
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

KidKourier

HAPPY NEW YEAR from Southern California where we're always Rock'n and Roll'n  :006: :006: :006: :006:

smurfee

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM - WYOMING, MI.  :icon_bigsmurf: :unitedstates:
NEVER LOOK BACK

wildhog

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ILLINOIS, BUT I WISH I WAS IN CALIF.  WITH KID KOURIER !!    A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR TO OUR TROOPS WHERE EVER THEY ARE. GOD BLESS  TOM
JUST A MIDNIGHT CRUISE DOWN THUNDER ROAD (TOM DRUMMOND MIDWEST DIRECTOR)

tarheel57

HAPPY NEW YEAR  :006: from North Carolina  :unitedstates:

KidKourier

Ah Tom,   Tomarrow is the is Jan.1st--2010--lotsa decessions to make,it's suppose to be 76 degrees and "sunny" damn winter! Now what to do---jeans or shorts,what HotRod T-shirt to wear,tennis shoes or ?,what color sunglasses,how many carshows this weekend! What to do?What to do?Augh,the Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona starts in 30 days and the season starts all over again!As stressful as this maybe,we shall perservere once again!Oh! If you guys get some snow back there,could you send some out here,we're running short of water to wash our cars!Thanks all!(LOL) Seriously--Hope everybody had a Great Holiday and hopefully an improved coming year for 2010! KID

rmk57

Happy new year from Vancouver. Looking forward to the 2010 Olympics in February. Hoping our hockey team can kick some ASS. :003:
Randy

1957 Ford Custom
1970 Boss 429

Frankenstein57

Best wishes for a happy new year from Wisconsin, where its a balmy 14 degrees.   Mark

Norway

Happy new year everybody from Norway. I am a new member here at the forum.  :)
Arctic Customs