News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Hello

Started by pitts64, 2010-01-19 09:47

Previous topic - Next topic

pitts64

I'm new to this forum.. I have always liked 57 Fords... I presently have a 64 Bonneville and have been into 61-64 big Pontiacs my whole life. However I've always wanted a 57 Ford.

If I had my way, I'd get a Black Ranchero with blue tined windows, louvered hood, tube grill and flat Cal Custom tail light lenses.

Changing cars is a big deal to me. I can only have one car at a time and will have to sell my 64.. My 64 is really done up well. It looks stock but handles and runs better then most new performance cars. I did all this using mostly factory parts.  Another thing is being a GM guy I know nothing about 57 Fords.. I did have a 62 in 1973 though..

Thank you,
Jeff

KidKourier

Welcome Jeff,  You've found a very informative website here with a great bunch of guys whose knowledge is dumbfounding(or utterly amazing)! So any questions you have ask away,we'll try to help,I still learn things every time I come to this forum.Even though I'm a Ford guy,I'd still take a '57 2-dr Safari wagon or a '64 GTO and maybe a few others,but they'd have to park in the back of the garage(LOL)  KID

Frankenstein57

Jeff, welcome, plenty of good people here. My brother who died in 79, had a black 57 ranchero. I had to cut it up due to rust, So I am carrying on the legacy with a 57, and a 58.  Mark

pitts64

Thanks guys!!

Bubba

Welcome!
I've always loved Pontiacs as well as 57 Fords.
My all tim efavorite "Injun" is the 61 Ventura two door bubble top!
I am sort of new to this site myself, but can echo everyone else's comments. when it comes to 57 Fords, if you can't find it here or get advice on it here you won't find it anywhere else.