News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Jim Nolan:questions on your 57

Started by RICH MUISE, 2010-03-23 23:05

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

Jim, I finally got around to the newsletters and cars under construction photos yesterday and got my first look at your car.The finished (I guess they're never quite finished) product is oustanding! You had it done right, and it wasn't all that bad to begin with...better than what a lot of us started with. In the under construction photos I noticed several things I'm curious about. Is the heavy duty rear sway bar the unit that concourse/thunderbirds southwest sells? Pictures on their website don't tell alot. Second, you had a photo of the back wheel well waiting for fabrication. Did you by any chance get any photos of the wheel well during and after repair? I'm always curious about how other folks did things. Lastly, I was wondering about the rear outer quarter panels, and how they did it. I am assuming They have the panels temporarily screwed to the car for fitment, and they later cut thru both panels at the same time then welded, or am I assuming wrong. I wished I had gone with EMS panels on my car. They were the first things I purshased for my car and didn't know any better...cost me hours of work.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe