News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Getting a little closer

Started by clubcoupe57, 2010-04-16 09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

clubcoupe57

Putting on grey primer today, then to the frame rack to replace the rust! i was one of the those guys that fell for the almost rust free,Not! the previous pwner was a bondo pro. I went o the portland swap meet last week-end and took my rear bumper to the Bumper Boys booth, $300.00 and I am suppose to get mine back we will see, I will keep you posted. Mike

57chero

I did the same thing at the portland swap meet a few years ago, I didnt unwrap mine untill a year later when I was ready to mount them on the car they had rough edges and the bottom edge wasnt straight on them and had low spots on them that they missed, the front bumper gaurds chrome was already pealing so I had them redone at Oregon plating. So make sure you look at them before you take them.

Zapato

If you're satisfied with their work be sure and let us know, For quite some time (years) and on many different websites have yet to hear anything good about Bumper Boys other than price. Will vouch for Oregon Plating as I've real good results with their work over time.

Zap-
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72