News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Dang....

Started by F570RD, 2010-07-10 10:55

Previous topic - Next topic

F570RD

I got off the phone a bit ago with Tom Moss.He wrecked his 9.00 /149mph 57 last week at a race in Brainered Mn.The car took a double hit to the wall at half track and is hurt bad.He's kind'a ok but has a broken rib with the hit.The car will be looked at in a week or so when he feels up to it.

shopratwoody

Sorry to hear about his crash. Glad he wasn't hurt any worse.
I don't think I know the car. Got a pic?
I hate blocksanding!

F570RD

I've been looking,but a no-go.The car is a 300 2dr sedan.Orange with silver two tone.Very nicely done.Our local photo dudes site is hard to navigate and the past races were not pulling up.I asked to see the car when the time comes.I hope he doesn't think I'm from Hinckley Ohio.No offence to those there.Its the buzzard deal.I'm thinking It'll be more like a wake.

Frankenstein57

That's a bad deal, I have never been a big drag race fan being an ex dirt tracker and all, but I have always had alot of respect for the different forms of motorsports and the racers who do it. It always amazed me how the cars stay straight on a drag strip, with all the horsepower in the cars. Looks like a handfull, Mark