News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Front Door Window Anti Rattlers

Started by Ford_Crazy, 2010-11-23 14:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Ford_Crazy

I tried to order the front door window anti-rattlers for my 2 door sedan 70A and I was told I need to use a universal part.  The hardtop pieces are available, but not the sedan.  The universal part comes in 8' lengths and is cut to length.  Anyone know how this works?  How did you mount them to the door and the frame?  Thanks!

RICH MUISE

I bought a complete 70A window anti-rattler kit from classicauto in ok city...all cut to size and ready to assemble. Their website is on my links post.
I believe it's one of the things they manufacture under Dale's manufacturing. I, like you, won't be needing the rear ones now with the 70D conversion...don't know offhand if they are available individually.
Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

57chero

I purchased mine through concours parts for my ranchero, its the same kit as the 2dr. sedan there also made by dales restoration made in the USA, they come with the curve on the ends and the clips installed fit perfect, the part number is B7A-7021452/3 does both doors.

RICH MUISE

Dale of dale's restoration is the same guy that owns classic auto parts in Oklahoma city.
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

Ford_Crazy

I found them in the Mac's Auto Parts catalog also.  Thanks for the help!