News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by RICH MUISE, 2010-11-25 05:25

Previous topic - Next topic

RICH MUISE

I hope you guys all have a great Thanksgiving. I missed my nap yesterday after work, fell asleep about nine o'clock so here it is 4 a.m. and I'm wide awake..at least I got my heaters turned on in my garage early so I won't have to wait until noon for it to get warm enough out there.Anyways...hope you guys all have a good turkey dinner..or whatever is your tradition...and help Mama with the dishes!    Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe

JPotter57

Happy thanksgiving day to you Rich...Hope you have a great one... :turkeydance:
1957 Ford Custom 427 2x4 4 spd
Old, loud, and fast.

wv 57s forever

gobble gobble

happy thanksgiving to all.

:turkey:

Ford Blue blood

Have the ham in the oven, will have my special potatoes/secret herbs and spices and an acorn squash again with secret herbs and spices and a pumpkin pie with real whipped cream on top.  Did an early Thanksgiving last week with daughters #1 and #3 as son-in-law #1 is deploying to Afghanistan on the 23rd of December.  He is a shrink so he feels he will be "in the rear with the gear", his words, we hope so.  #2 and her husband just transferred from Ft. Hood to Ft. Knox so they were unable to join us but hope to at Christmas in WI.

Having said all that, I hope all of you are as blessed as we and continue to be so.  Please remember the troops as you sit down to the feast this afternoon, they have a little harder time during this time of the year.  Thank you.
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Frankenstein57

Where do you go for Christmas in Wisconsin? Are you from this area? We are spending Christmas in Door county, which is north of Green bay. Then on the way home we are going to the packers , Giants game at Lambeau. Should be a gas!   Mark

suede57ford

Any Thanksgiving I get to drive my '57 around is a good one. 

I had to give my wife's Grandmother a ride to our house. I resisted any bursts of speed, even though the supercharger was teasing me to.

I get to see my family in Amarillo Saturday.  I'm taking a load of '57 parts to my dad's shop for a customer's Ranchero restoration, as well as a load of '57 parts back fro my stuff.
57 2dr Sedan, Black,VR57 Supercharged Y-block
57 T-bird, 460 C6
57 Ranchwagon, 5.0 AOD
57 Ranchero, VR57 Supercharged
57 Courier Delivery, 460 C6
57 2dr Sedan, Red/White
69 Mach1 428 R-Code
69 Talladega 428
69 Bronco 5.0
70 Torino Cobra SCJ 4spd,4:30 Drag Pak
34 Ford P.U. 427 Ford, 2-4s
69 Boss 429

Ford Blue blood

Mark we will be in Antigo (a farm outside of town) with my wife's 91 year old mother and a couple of her six siblings and then to Pardeeville to be with my 89 year old mom and my four siblings.  Be in my truck as neither 57 is running and the Shelby is not going to be in snow and salt.  We head up at least twice a year as our mom's both are getting to be really old buggers.  We try to be in the state for both days of summer..... :003:  Forgot...if it is your first trip to Lambau Field it will be one to remember!!!!Enjoy
Certfied Ford nut, Bill
2016 F150 XLT Sport
2016 Focus (wife's car)
2008 Shelby GT500
57 Ranchero
36 Chevy 351C/FMX/8"/M II

Zapato

Wife being a nurse seems to always pull turkey day duty, but its a blessing in disguise as we do it on Friday. Blessing being the kids can come and not rush off either from his family gathering or ours.

Happy Thanksgiving and special thanks to Abraham Lincoln for making it a national holiday.

Zap- :burnout:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72

RICH MUISE

Quote from: suede57ford on 2010-11-25 16:49
Any Thanksgiving I get to drive my '57 around is a good one. 

I had to give my wife's Grandmother a ride to our house. I resisted any bursts of speed, even though the supercharger was teasing me to.

I get to see my family in Amarillo Saturday.  I'm taking a load of '57 parts to my dad's shop for a customer's Ranchero restoration, as well as a load of '57 parts back fro my stuff.
Pat...what shop does your dad own in Amarillo?   Also I was wondering how we missed each other in Fort Worth.   Rich
I can do this, I can do this, I, well, maybe