News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Club Shirts

Started by 57AGIN, 2010-12-16 15:25

Previous topic - Next topic

57AGIN

To All Interested:

Mark, from down in Australia, just asked about T shirts and I thought I'd remind the Club Members that Custom embroidered Club shirts are indeed still available.  If you go to the 57fordsforever.com and click on the Newsletters icon (left side of the page), then click on Get the latest, then click on April 2008 Newsletter, go to pages 13, 14 & 15 you will find pictures and ordering information.  Sorry no T shirts, but I wear both the Camp shirts and Polo shirts to car shows, drag races and to the Ford Car Club Council meetings I attend.  I checked with Bonnie Anglin and sh still has our Club logo and it looks great on the shirts.  Also sorry no large size jacket patches as there wasn't enough interst back in 2008 to justify the cost of digitizing the larger size logo.

Bob
57 AGIN
    &
4.6 SHLB

57AGIN

Here are a couple of additional Club shirt pictures.  Please note the prices in the Newsletter may or may not still be the same as close to 3 years have passed since the original arrangement were made.  Bonnie is very good to work with and I'm sure that if you are interested something reasonable can be arranged.  Best wishes for a Safe and Happy Holiday season and very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Bob
57 AGIN
    &
4.6 SHLB

shopratwoody

It would be nice just to have regular T-Shirts I think :unitedstates:
I hate blocksanding!

Zapato

Quote from: shopratwoody on 2010-12-18 22:27
It would be nice just to have regular T-Shirts I think :unitedstates:

I agree maybe Mr. Norwell can help us out on this.

Zap- :burnout:
Zapato

Cruise low and slow.......Nam class of '72