News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

windshields

Started by wolfpupsdad, 2007-04-22 15:46

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfpupsdad

does a windshield from a 58 4 door sedan fit 57 ranchwagon??? what year and models do fit ???? anyone know for sure??

shopratwoody

If the height is the same, should work. I know the Fairlane 500 had a lower roofline. Lower windshield
Ron :004:
I hate blocksanding!

Hoosier Hurricane

Wolfpupsdad:

The '58 four door windshield will fit.  '57 and ''58 short wheelbase cars all fit.  Includes Custom and Custom 300 2 and 4 door, Ranchero, wagons. and Sedan Delivery.  As stated above, the Fairlane series are different.

John

wolfpupsdad

57AGIN

I heard from someone that certain years of the F100 or F150 series of truck front windshields fit our short wheelbase cars.  Is this true or some kind of an urban legend? 

On a slightly different topic, does anyone know if the rear windows for a Custom 300 are being reproduced?

Bob
57AGIN

wolfpupsdad

i've heard the front and rears are being reproduces but i'll be damned if i know i can't out who or where.

meteor

I ordered all new green tinted glass for my Ranchero (including the windshield) a while back.

You might give them a try, they were great to deal with;

Vintage Glass (I think the guy's name was Greg) in Georgia.
770-962-3068

(I found this website - www.vintageglass.com - same phone number, but the address is different than what I have on file, guess they moved).
check out my site: www.brightworkautoart.com

wolfpupsdad

anyone looking for a windshield for their 57 custom, wagon, philps classic auto glass has em i just ordered one. they come eother tinted or clear. you can contact vic at 573-785-1927 or e-mail at autoglass@acmenet.net