News:

Check out the newsletters posted at our main club site:  http://57fordsforever.com

Main Menu

Manual glass mechanisms 57A

Started by outcruisen, 2011-01-10 18:07

Previous topic - Next topic

outcruisen

Just wondering if anyone would know if the rear glass (back doors) winding mechanisms are the same in the coupe and 4 door hardtop.. I am removing the electric set up and replacing with manual mechanisms and wondered if the 2 are the same.. I have a manual set for sedan (fronts I am guessing are the same), and off to pick up a set of coupe rear mechanisms cos I am lead to believe they wind down the same by rocking the glass forward (front edge dropping down first), then rear section drops..

Any info would be much appreciated..

Cheers

Mark

cool57

Is your car a fordor or is the donor car a fordor? I have some manuals regulators for fordor sedan (not fairlane).

outcruisen

Mine is a Fairlane Victoria Hardtop.. 4 door hard top (Model 57A).

Cheers

lotsafords

Just  caught the topic but I have a 57 Chero set of what I believe are stock wheels that I originally used with disk brakes from Drop em & Stop em.  Absolutely no porblem they have chrome dog dish caps and outer rings if any one is interested send me a pm.
Jack

glen b henderson

I have a 4 door ht that I am parting out. If you need any thing let me know. (334-227-3004)
Freedom is not Free